Feeling...nervouse about seeing fiance again adult content

After being separated for what will be alittle over 6m (due to him being away at bootcamp and advanced training) me being pregnant and him going threw changes while being there... And it being a long time since we have been intimate... is it normal for me to feel nervous about being "with him" again. I kinda mentioned it and he feels the same way. But i was wondering if thats a normal feeling? Im nervous because Im pregnant and big and he hasnt seen me this whole time and Im nervous because it might be awkward....

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 6:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH was in Iraq for 15 months straight. It was kind of weird feeling when he came home. But we got back to our normal relationship quickly. If he loves you, it will not matter if you are pregnant with his child. Everything will go back to it's normal ways. Good luck.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• oh ya its normal. My dh and I had been together 4 yrs and married for 4 months when he was done with his bootcamp. I flew across the country to be with him when he graduated and I was so nervous. I had butterflies and when we first go tback to the hotel room we just kind of sat there and then all of a sudden jumped eachother haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Aw I'm sure its completely normal. I can't relate to my dh being at bootcamp, BUT I will tell you I felt so huge and gross when I was pregnant and my dh didn't seem to think I was huge one bit! I was so self conscious but he thought I looked beautiful :) Even if its awkward the first time, just know that your fiance loves you more than anything and it will get better over the next few times :) Have fun!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 6:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• 6 months? Wow what does he do? Mine was only 3 months.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• He's army training to be a mechanic.... didnt get leave between BCT and AIT (schooling) so its a total of 6m and I wasnt able to go for graduation. We get to talk pretty much every day now though which is real nice.
    Shani527

Comment by Shani527 (original poster) at 6:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• HEY PUT IT ON HIM HE WILL ENJOY IT AND SO WILL YOU
    MZRIGGS1972

Answer by MZRIGGS1972 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Enjoy your time together!!! Is going to be fine!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It's normal to be nervous. Last month I saw my dh for the first time in 10 months and we were both nervous. We talked about it though. When I got off the plane and saw him standing there I had so many crazy emotions then when he hugged me I felt.. relieved. Like I was exactly where I needed to be.
    I'm willing to bet he's just as nervous/excited as you are and he's gonna love your pregnant belly. Good luck momma.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Its very normal. We found out I was pregnant with our 3rd a week before my husband left for his second deployment. When he came home I was almost 8 months pregnant. I was soooo nervous about seeing him, and him seeing me because when he left I was skinny. When he came home I was HUGE. Sometimes it takes a little while but once you are together again it all comes back.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes I am sure this is normal.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2010