Do people ever get tired of being pregnant?

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 6:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!!!!! I have 9.5 weeks to go and have had SUCH a difficult pregnancy I can't wait to have this kid and get my body back to myself!
    babykangaroo88

Answer by babykangaroo88 at 6:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would think so espcialy if its been a difficult pregnancy but for me...knock on wood, this is my 3rd "normal" pregnancy and i love being pregnant. In fact I remember while still being in the hospital with my second that I wanted to be pregnant again!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 6:58 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i mean i love my lil babies to death. im just ready for them to be here so i can hold them. im not trying to rush them or anything, its just that the kicking and punches get annoying sometimes. this is my first pregnancy and its going pretty good. this is my first maybe thats why im not used to it idk. does that make me a bad person?
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 7:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Being pregnant is only fun bc u get to eat what u want and u cant make yourself go on a diet. Im over it already. I will really be over it when my husband comes home from Iraq and I cant have normal fun sex or drink with him for a few more months. How annoying!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• YES AFTER THE FIFTH CHILD
    MZRIGGS1972

Answer by MZRIGGS1972 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Absolutely. I think it's called "the third trimester."
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes really i cant stand ever being pregnant, well with my first i liked it, I love the baby's but i hate feeling over weight, I cant stand being uncomfortable, I just want to be me again. Lol yes the kicks , They hurt i don't know how but this baby seems to be always moving all over hip bone,
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i start hating life when im about 6 months along. being pregnant is a beautiful experience but i dont like getting fat, being tired all the time, being bitchy all the time, and my babies didn't kick me softly. they freakin beat the hell out of me from the inside lol! i was in pain half the time from them stretching or shoving a body part into me. the best part of pregnancy imo is the beginning, when you have that elated feeling knowing you're having a baby, and then you get to find out the sex (if you choose to do so, which i always looked forward to with all three) all that good stuff. the end result is of course the most rewarding thing of all. it's all that middle crap i never could stand!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• yes, especially in the last trimester or if you have a difficult pregnancy of course. For me it was jsut hard to get around the last 2 months. I felt huge and it was hard to get up from the bed or when I sat down.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Of course
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2010