WHEN DID U TELL PEOPLE U WERE PREG?

I WAS JST WONDERING WHEN U TOLD PPL U WERE PREG IM 9 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS AND HAVE HAD 2 MC SO I DNT WNT 2 TELL PPL YET BUT I DNT THINK I CAN HIDE IT MUCH LONGER WHEN SHUD I TELL PPL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i told my family when i was about 7 weeks...it was HELL telling them
    and honestly..i regret telling them...theyre no help and actually wish i didnt tell them
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't tell them until you are passed miscarrying days. If they find out then tell them why you didn't tell.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i told everyone except my family when i was 5 weeks. my family found out when i was 4 months.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 11:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If you have had previous miscarriages; I would wait until the first trimester is over... I would wait till the 13 week point and spill the beans! GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Tell them whenever you are comfortable. My first pregnancy was a tubal and I told everyone the day I found out I was pregnant. It was so hard to have to call all those people back and tell them the bad news. When I found out with my son, I waited until I had done all my blood tests and ultrasound to make sure everything was normal before I told anyone. If you feel comfortable telling people now, go ahead. And it's OK to wait too. There is no right or wrong answer. I wish you the best. Good luck.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• after your first trimester is when i would do it. especially after the miscarraiges. good luck
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 12:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Well my mom found out when my packet of info on my pregnancy and my new pregnancy inshurance came in the mail. But i told my dad and step mom when i was arround 12-15 weeks.
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 10:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I told my best friend right away (She was with me when I took the test) but didn't tell my family (mom, dad, in-laws) until 10 wks. We had them keep it close until we had out first ultrasound at 12 wks. Your chances of having a miscarriage go significantly down after u hear a heartbeat, so you can wait until then, but I know it's excruciating to wait! 10 weeks should be safe, my general doctor told me that's always when he and his wife told people.
    Anonymous

• about 12 weeks
    Anonymous