scared, nerves and dont know what to do

i really don't know where to put this but here i go i take my birth control pill same time everyday and I'm one my last pill of this pack but i haven't had a period and I'm scared I'm not ready for another baby i want to wait at least another year or too before we had another our daughter is only well will be 15 months on the 15 and i so don't want another one right now. But here is the question or questions could i be pregnant or maybe just stress stopped it from coming at the right time or is it a fact that birth control makes it come when u get to the in my case Little brown pill should i be scared so i get a test or just wait a few more days to see if i start becauseif i am i don't want to keep taking the pill because i read it can be bad for that baby?

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Missing you period could be from stress, but also of course pregnancy. If you period is late you can take a pregnancy test and it should be pretty accurate. If your test is negative you should consider making a appointment with your gyn. Sometimes different health issues can cause you not having a period. Just to be on the safe site and check it out.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agree there are many reasons why you might miss your period or start later than usual. You could wait a couple for days and see what happens, if you still don't get it you could take a test and see what it says. Call the OB/GYN might be the next step. Try not to worry to much. I understand about not wanting another child right now, when I was pregnant with my third I was in denial for the first 3 months. Now she is 9 and I can not picutre life without her. It was hard at first, although it has gotten easier.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agreee with the ladies call your doctor. That way you'll know for sure.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• There are many reasons you could have missed your period..stress or even the hormones from your pills, esspecially since most BC pills have you switching to the different colored ones towards the end. But always call your doc is your concerned =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agree wait a couple days and then take a hpt. That will give you your answer. Best of luck hon!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would get a test and check, if your still unsure than call the doctor. you dont want the birth control hurting the baby.
    ashes331

Answer by ashes331 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• the bad thing is daddy is over excited he want another one right now so come payday we will be getting a test and he is praying i am  why me ......lol

honeyb690

Comment by honeyb690 (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010