Painful to pee why?

Well since i cant ask my dr currently ill ask on here. I hope this isnt TMI but when ever i pee it hurts...i had sex with my SO this morning and its still bothering me to pee..it feels "raw" down there and im not sure why. im almost 4 months pregnant. What could be going on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• um, i'd go to the ER...that's never happened to me before..
    Anonymous

• INFECTION....doctor or ER....whatever you feel comfortabel with. OR call your on call doctor
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• damn it! it usual happens when we have sex. we almost never have sex now because i get cramps after sex. This is why i dont like having sex while pregnant. its uncomfy but sometimes im just really in that mood. I think im going to go with out sex for the rest of the pregnancy. That may also help
    Anonymous

• could it be possible to wait til morning and see if im fine by then? it doesn't itch at all, it just feel very uncomfortable and 'raw' feeling it grosses me out. id rather see my doctor than go to the ER
    Anonymous

• you probably have a uti or some kind of bladder infection. call you dr and get a appt or yu could go to urgent care its probably not URGENT enough to go to the ER
    Anonymous

• alright...thankyou
    Anonymous