What are you most grateful for? And why?

I am so very grateful that i have my sons..cuz when i was 14 the doctors told me i could neva have kids..and every pregnancy was high risk..

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am grateful that I have a terrific husband, 2 sons and three steps, and that my family is in good health.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am most grateful for my husband and my children, I am proud to say my family is my life.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My husband and children are my world!! Also this past week I have realized (although I always knew) how very special my mother is to me! After having my MIL here for a week it really made me miss my mom and appreciate having such a kind, non judgmental, and grateful woman to call my mother
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am grateful for my son...I got pregnant very early (18) and I didn't know at that time that I would not be able to have anymore children due to a diagnosis of endometriosis resulting in a complete hysterectomy.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My husband - he's everything I've ever wanted or needed, everything in the world to me. My best friend, my soul mate. I don't know what I'd do without him. <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010