church and then a bar??

My DH plays in a church band and after every practice..they go to the bar and drink??? I don't agree but the other wives dont say anything? am i wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• drink a beer or two - OK get drunk - no.

the bible tells you not to get drunk, doesn't tell you not to drink. Hell, Jesus drank wine. Everyone back then drank wine, it's what they had. They didn't have refriderators to keep things like juice cold and fresh so it turned to wine and they drank it.
    Anonymous

• no you're not wrong...seems a little 2 faced, don't you think?
    Anonymous

• The question to ask yourself: Is would you have an issue with him going to the bar after work with some of his co-workers?
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• COnsidering how severely "two-faced" many "christian" leaders have been in this country, I don't think going to a pub for some relaxing after a gig is quite hell-worthy. Afterall, Christian band or not, they're still a band.. a gig is a gig, and gigs can be stressful. Let him be.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008