Is there any thing you would like to tell someone but don't want to hurt their feelings?

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I would love to tell my mother in law to stay out of my life for good. She is hateful, vindictive and talks bad about me in front of our kids. She comes by unexpected and stays for days, even though she only lives 1/2 an hour away. The only fights hubby and I have had in years have been caused by her because she keeps all of us on edge when she's around. I can't help but think our lives would be better without her in them. Of course, because of the fact that she is hubby's mom I wouldn't tell her that, but I do avoid her as much as I can.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• OHHHHH plenty to say to few people.. but if I do my husband will be upset!! LOL
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• All the time!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Nope, I'm pretty straight forward.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• yes i do have many things to say , to a different person , may i hurt them !! probably ... but they do the same so we'll be equal
    i just avoid doing that if i'll crat a problem , sometimes we dont need to say all what we think
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Sometimes : /
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes, a few people, but I like having a job and stuff....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes !!!
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 5:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010