What is wrong with people?? So Rude.

Kind of venting. I was leaving Walmart yesterday and trying to get DS into his carseat. He was being fussy and didn't want to sit. An suv tries to pull into the stall next to me, honks his horn and yells "Don't worry, we're not in a hurry or anything!" WTF?? They had older kids, but did they already forget what it's like with a baby? RUDE!

Have you ever had someone be really rude to you when you had your kids with?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• I've had something like that happen before. I went grocery shopping at Walmart a long time ago with my infant at the time. It was just me and the baby. Time to unload groceries so I started the car and pu tthe baby in first. I had the buggy behind my car by the trunk. Passenger door open putting my son in the back and some car honks because they are trying to pull in the spot. Well, be rude! I left the door open while I made my way to the trunk to unload the ENTIRE buggy of groceries. They laid on their horn a few times then I FINALLY finished with my 900 bags. :) I made it a point to go put the buggy in the middle of their spot and close my son's door. I got in my car (locked the doors of course) and watched the jerk get out of her car and have to move the buggy herself. Once she pulled in, I left. :D
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No, luckily I have not. I sure hope you took your sweet time after he said that. What a jerk!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Not that bad. I would have smiled sweetly and went back to my child - and taken as long as I wanted caring for him. You have to wonder why in the world people feel they have to be such jerks.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• oh what a jerk, I would have stated "oh I am glad you're not in a hurry because this could be another minute or 10"
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• OMG ppl are so rude take your time next time :) i would have
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 9:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• THe walmart where I live has NO parking. So some people will sit there and wait and hold up traffic if they think you are leaving. People will be honking to move and they just sit there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Dang I would have been a total and complete ass to those people.. I haven't had to deal with that but then again I wouldn't deal with it
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• no me either
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:22 AM on Oct. 31, 2010