what are some extra ways to make money from home?

i have been providing in home daycare for the past three years but my husband and i have recently decided for different reasons that i should stop, however i still will reamin home with my two and three year old and so now i am looking for other ways to bring in extra income from home any ideas will be helpful, thanks!!!!

fairytale2mommy

Asked by fairytale2mommy at 9:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well I can tell you this dont trust work at home scams and there are A LOT of people on here trying to pass them off as legit. I started my own business with my own money and talents because I couldnt find anything legit out there. So many people want to work from home or own their own home business but they want to do it for free and the fact of the matter is nothing in life is free it definately wasn't free to start my own small home business BUT it also didnt cost me an arm and a leg to do. I wish you the best of luck in your search though.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I think finding an at home job is very hard to find, unless you are already established w/ a company that offers that. There are a lot of businesses you can do from home, you just need to find something that you love, and it will be easy and great for you! I myself have tried a couple of at home businesses and nothing worked til I started Gold Canyon Candles, and that is because I love the product, and believe in it, and I have a great team to support me w/ training and all the extra stuff! Let me know if you would like some information on this business! Good luck to you on whatever you decide!

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I work part time from home as the Admin Assistant for a District Sales Manager with Avon and I love my job. I also just became a Team BeachBody Coach because I think heath and fitness is important so that is my Home Business.

The signup fee to become a BeachBody Coach is being waived from now until the end of 2010, so if having a home business in the health and wellness industry interests you then please feel free to ask me for more info.

I wish you lots of success in whatever you chose to do :)

Brenda
    http://www.BrendasBiz.info
    Brendabs

Answer by Brendabs at 4:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• 405mom why in the world do you keep claiming that women here are posting scams???? Most who post their opportunities are with direct selling companies like Avon, PartyLite and the hundreds of others, they are NOT scams, and it's women like you continuing this misconception that do nothing to help anyone asking for help!!!!

OP, To make extra money from home, you could be a rep for a direct selling company, sell on craigslist or ebay, or other things from home, such as babysitting, pet sitting, running errands or cleaning for elderly and disabled.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Ebay!
    Brenna

Answer by Brenna at 8:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• seriously, I think the person that says all work at home jobs are scams either is uneducated on the matter, or has tried something, didn't succeed because they expected to "get rich quick" or they have been scammed before because they weren't able to decipher the difference between scam and legit. I started my own business selling Miche bags in December. I have not had a weekend off yet, and have "earned 9k this year. No joke, no lie, nothing to gain from telling you, because it isn't MLM...and I get no "dowline benefits" for recruiting. I'm also a Guy and Eva jewelry rep, and the company is awesome, designed well and you can succeed at that too--it's all in how hard you work, and how smart you work.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Thank you Mom2Jack04 I was Just going to type the same thing! That is why I always say there is such ignorance...In fact nearly every business opp on here is legit. My company is in FORBES for the Top 100 businesses in all of THE US out of over 800 MILLION looked at. We also were just named the #2 Earner on the NYSE in the world! THe list goes on, but honestly we are PUBLICLY audited quarterly for those rights...so we are absolutely as LEgit as they come...
    I also have made WELLLL over 12 Thousand dollars in my year with Prepaid Legal Services and I only work 20 hours a week.

I have No products, or parties, just a World Class Service that we educate others on

AND FAIRYTALE2MOMMY....you just wrote my exact story here on this thread, so I have totally been exactly there!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just a word of advice, stick with free options until you learn the ropes! I have a list of free work at home jobs at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010