im pregnant with my 4th child but ive got 3 very young already what do i do

ive just found ut im 7 weeks pregnant but ive got another 3children aged 2 but 3 years old next month another aged 18months and another of 4 months what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are an adult. You will get through this. My youngest was 7mos when I found out. I have four, and wasn't planning on the last one(meds clashed on bc), but there really isn't much difference in difficulty with her here. Life isn't much harder, and I'm really not anymore strapped than I already was. I'm not trying to knock you, but if you aren't wanting to chance getting pregnant, you should really protect yourself, or be willing to accept you could be pregnant. It's just a baby, not death. I promise you'll be okay!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Maybe you should stop having sex if you don't know how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Ultimately its up to you. I'm sure you know all of your options, go with what's best for you.

I have a 4 year old, 22 month old, and 9 month old and I honestly don't know what I'd do with myself if I got pregnant with another. Thankfully my hubby got snipped after our 3rd so we won't have to worry about this. I would love to have a big family but our problem is we just can't support that many. We're struggling as it is with the 3 we have. But if we had all the money in the world I probably would go for another and try for my boy =) since all of my babies are girls. I do know deep down that if by some miracle we got pregnant again I would keep it and just keep truckin like we do now. Yea it would be hard as hell and we'd have to give up even more than we already have but that would be my only choice.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• You will love the 4th child just as you love the 3 you already have. Good luck mama!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have a 7, 6 and a 3yr olds, all three are boys. And i did just fine and so will you. one step at a time. Dont listen to anyone but yourself. you do what u think is best. good luck
    ashes331

Answer by ashes331 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Think about getting on depo provera after you have it IF you want more in the future if not get a permanant tubal where they clip and burn them not the reversable kind where they put a ring or band on them good luck :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• After you have this baby I would suggest getting your tubes tied or get on better birth control.
    Anonymous