HARD STOMACH!!!

IM ALMOST 10 WEEKS AND JST 2DAY MY STOMACH FEELS REALLY HARD KINDA AT THE TOP IS THIS NORMAL? HAS THIS HAPP 2 NE ONE ELSE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well that is what is going on with me right now i'm 11 weeks and i told my doctor and he said that the stomach is stretching and making room for the little one
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 11:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• uterus my dears.... perfectly normal.. will only get bigger and harder!!! enjoy!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• it's your uterus. ;)
    About a week ago I was going to bed and put my hand on my belly. It was closer to the top of my pelvic bone and it was hard. At first I thought it was gas because that's what it felt like, but nope! hello baby! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. Feels like gas, but early movements can feel just like that.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yeah, it's your uterus. I think that's about the time it starts expanding. It's really gross, I remember when I felt it for the first time. I thought it was so alien!
    Anonymous