Profile

I want to rearrange the widgets on my page but can't seem to move them from one column to another because they are too wide...How do I resize them to move them around?? I see other's profiles with the same widgets smaller and in different columns, but I just cannot figure out how to do it...UGH!!! HELP!!!!!

STEVESBELLA4EVR

Asked by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 10:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I can't see your profile so I really can't answer your question. There are certain widgets that cannot be put into the right hand column. When you try to move them there the will gray out and you get a error message saying that they can't be put there. All other widgets can usually be sized to fit. If you want to ask about specific widgets maybe you can get a clearer response. Also, try asking questions at TGSP
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2010