do you ever have to wait hours for your hubby to get around to go somewhere?

my hubby always takes hours to get ready it is crazy you would think the girl would take longer but no. If I have to go somewhere I have to fight to get him up in the morning and then I have to wait for him to get ready it is so crazy. I dont get it. but that is ok I dont want to hear it takes me for ever to get around anymore LOL.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 11:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• i tell the hubs all the time that he is worst than a female. shaving brushing his hair putting on aftershave flossing........ Its crazy how long he take in the mirror oh and the wardrobe changes @ least 3 then he cant find something shoes walet watch keys he drives me crazy lol
    Elijahs_Moma

Answer by Elijahs_Moma at 11:10 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Hahah, my husband (and my sister's husband) is the same way. The problem isn't that he takes a long time to get ready, though. It's that he gets distracted by shiny things (like the TV or a computer game) and forget that he is supposed to be getting dressed and ready to go.

The sad thing is, I usually end up being the last one completely dressed. Because he takes so long, I have to get the kids dressed and ready to go.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• NO- i don't have that problem; he Always has to wait for Me! LOL!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My husband used to be like that. Then I finally said I am leaving at such and such time with or without you. He got better at it after that!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• my hubby is like that so i lie to him and say we have to be there at 12noon when its like 2pm because hes always running and hour late doing stuff that could have waited but he decides hes gonna do it today that we have to go out and works out that we get to where we have to go on time men lol go figure
    4latinamommie

Answer by 4latinamommie at 11:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one! We'll be waiting on him and he'll actually ask me if I'm ready to go! Ugh! Unless it has to do with work or court, he's late for everything and it's very frusterating!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• If its a function that I'm interested in like ooo a family dinner with my family yeah he takes forever. I take a while don't get me wrong but more often than not its me waiting for him and I get pissed lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• YES...He is such a girl! =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am usually faster than him!... He can dress up quick, but then loses time around the house.............So I start, can we go, can we go....lol

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010