are you ready for you kids to go trick or treating tonight?

My baby girl is going trick or treating for the 1st time and I am so ready. I can not wait. she is going to look so cute in her Bee outfit.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 11:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have fun you will never forget her first time, take lots of pictures.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We were ready last night, so I'm sure we'll be ready for tonight.....and tomorrow night. LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• tonights not halloween, tommoro is.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I thought Halloween night was Sunday the 31st? confused

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Not tonight, as its not halloween, untill tomorrow. I dont know why some towns try to change it, !!?? One of the dumber things I've heard.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Halloween is Oct 31 (Sunday) not Oct 30 (tonight). I know there are a lot of parties around this area tonight, but trick or treating is done on Halloween. 
    witch

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• ummmm she was ready yesterday (wore her costume to school) im sure shes ready today...but..we arent going til tomorrow (sunday)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I know when Halloween is my baby girl was born on Halloween so I know when it is but down here we have to go trick or treating on the 30th because Halloween is on Sunday and the town thinks that is wrong. but Whatever I wish we could go on Halloween tust me I think this moving Halloween stuff is stupid but there is nothing I can really do about it so that is why I asked. If you was ready to trick or treat. sorry.
    stormey_wagner

Comment by stormey_wagner (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Depends on the county in the state of which you live of WHEN to GO Trick or Treating.

Where I am it is tomorrow but in a county or two away it's tonight, Saturday.

At our church we're having a huge festival and then trick or treating from everyones cars ( trunks and treats ) then later on.....trick or treating as usual too.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010