halloween

what is everyone doing for halloween tomarrow?

my family is just going to watch a few scary movies and eat junk food:) since trick or treating was a few days ago.

so what about you?

xxmissrainbow

Asked by xxmissrainbow at 11:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we are going down broad street in the after noon
    then we are going to the church for their halloween thing
    then we are going trick or treating
    my son (2yr) is goingto be batman
    and my daughter (10m) is a kitty-kat.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• trick or treating!!! my DS is going to be a cowboy.. yee-haw!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am working so the moms at work can take their kids trick or treating... I will eat some candy though!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My boyfriend and I are going to watch Ghostbusters. We made sure to put it on our Netflix so it would arrive in time :D He has to work tomorrow night, though...so that's all we're doing :( booo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'm not doing much of anything! I'll be 14 weeks. Hubby has classes. I'll just chill. lol. at 4:30 I'm going to meet a couple that are considering me to care for their kiddos. I did make myself some choco chip cookies though! ;)
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I live out in the middle of nowhere and my son is only 7 months. so we are going to hang out at a friends house who lives in town and pass out candy, have some chili and watch a movie. I am dressing my son up... a lil skeleton =)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I want to go out to my moms (60 miles one way) and go see my grandma- who is the only reason why my son is a cow this year. its his first halloween and he's only 4 months, me and df dont want to eat any candy so we might go to moms and pass out candy there. I dont know, df has to work all night (a 10 hour shift) and try to get some sleep before we go out there. Its pretty much up to him
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 12:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2008