Twins or no?

My sister is about 7 weeks pregnant. They havent been able to see the baby yet using an ultrasound but her levels are rising rapidly. The tech can see the sac and all (and hers had a line down the middle and later heard the tech wisper to someone else that she is having two babies). She also hasnt heard the heartbeat. Has anyone had this experience, especially with twins? (also she googled 6 week 5 day twin ultrasound and it looked just like her ultrasound)

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 11:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IDK.....but I'm sure she'll know soon enough.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my twins, they did an ultrasound at 7 weeks because my uterus was bigger than it should have been, and you could clearly see two babies, one in each sac.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Does she know what her HCG levels are?
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• she does but I dont, all I know is that her doc said they raised a LOT in the last 4 days!
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• And ill answer for you sis lol. My hcg levels were 1900 at 6 weeks 5 days which was this past monday. I had my blood drawn on wendsday and friday they didnt tell me number but said it went up an extreme amount both time i had it drawn. My gestational sac looked like one big sac with a line through it like it was two in one.
    hotmami2ajae

Answer by hotmami2ajae at 7:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My levels were really high. I found out a little before 7 weeks at the ER that I was having twins. My levels went up high really fast. She very well could be having twins.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 9:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would guess you are having twins if your number is that high. Dont hold me to that, though..lol
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010