What's the easiest way to make a turkey?

cutefromfl

Asked by cutefromfl at 11:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Deep fry it! Amazing and easy!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yess if you have the special deep-fry thing I've heard it's pretty fun and amazingly awesomely tasty. I've always wanted to try it, maybe I'll get to this year =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• in the oven! :) jk.. i put a cut up apple and cut celery stalks inside.. breast side up... cook it for a couple of hours at bout 375 and viola.. easy turkey! the apple and celery make it soo moist, don't' worry the bird won't taste like it!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Cooking bag! Just stick it in the bag, no basting! Deep frying is yummy too, if you have a fryer (but I'd probably burn my house down if I tried that!).
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The easiest way is the turkey in a bag. Butterball, I think (or maybe Jenny-O) has them already in a bag, all you do is put it in the oven.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• stuff it with banannas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• the easiest way is to have someone else do it lol no we also use the cooking bags and what the heck is the deal with the bananas from anon are you serious? now seriously cuz i have never heard of that
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I read about Paula Dean cooking her turkey. Put the turkey in the oven for 1 hour at 500 degrees. Shut off the oven and leave the door shut for 6 hours. When you take the turkey out - VIOLA - it's done and very moist ( and a delicious golden brown). I tried it - and it worked!
    FunCakesForYou

Answer by FunCakesForYou at 3:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008