uncomfortable during sex

okay this is embarrasing but i need to know how to feel good when im naked. my biggest problem is my boobs. one is bigger then the other and it is noticable. my boyfriend always wants me to take my shirt off and i wont. he doesnt know. i feel that he wouldnt care but i still do. can anyone give me advice?? i dont want to be like this with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• So what? He loves you, this is something that makes you You. Love yourself for yourself. We all have something different about us, and it's not as unusual as you may think.
    Wolfmother

Answer by Wolfmother at 11:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• im the same where I want to keep my shirt on I don't like my stomch. my hubby also wants to to always to my shirt off too. I don't want to be like this either. So i will see what everone eles has to say.
    Anonymous

• You know what? MANY women are uneven.
    Me too!! I know it's not that helpful, but you're not the only one.
    Why not try just leaving a bra or boostier on?
    You could always tell him, and show him. Yes, you'll be vaunerable, but that's what sex is about. And chances are, it's not even going to phase him.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am a Pure Romance consultant and I have had customers come to me about similar issues. I think that you are not alone. Maybe sit down and talk with him about insecurities and see if he has any and try and get through it together. Try wearing lingerie. It will make you feel sexy. You can message me for my website and I can get you a discount if you wish.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I would leave your bra on and just go with it he probably wont even notice unless you tell him!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I AM THE SAME WAY. I HAVE HAD WOMEN THINK THAT I AM CRAZY CAUSE I WONT TAKE MY BRA OFF BECAUSE MY BOOBS ARE TOO BIG. I HAVE AN E CUP AND AS YOU CAN IMAGINE THEY ARE HEAVY. I DONT THINK THEY ARE PERKY ENOUGH, AND I DONT WANT HIM TO BE TURNED OFF BY THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TALKIN TO THE FLOOR. :( I JUST WEAR MY BRA, OR SOME KIND OF LINGERIE. IT MAKES ME FEEL SEXY, AND THE BETTER I FEEL ABOUT MYSELF THE BETTER THE SEX IS, CAUSE I'M MORE INTO IT THAN WORRIED ABOUT HOW I LOOK. HOPE THIS HELPS!
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Most women have one breast bigger than the other. And I don't think your bf will be comparing your breast in the "heat of the moment"...lol I say just relax, you are what you are. You bf will enjoy you feeling good about yourself. We woman obsess about different flaws in our bodies, but really men don't even notice them, they are just so happy to have a naked woman!! LOL Relax....don't even mention it to your bf, and I'd bet he doesn't even notice!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2008