If you HAD to cut back on 3 things in order to get bills paid what 3 things would that be?

I would say...cable, cut back on our internet phone plan some how...and budget better with buying groceries by making a meal plan and using coupons because i'm always so lazy with doing that.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• internet, cell phone plan, house telephone.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We would cut down on groceries and use some of the pantry and freezer back up that I've got. Cut out a lot of driving to save on gas and cut out going out to eat.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Internet, cable, and eating out
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Internet, give up my eating out, and add a few more meatless meals to the week. I already gave up cable and the only phone I have is a cell phone and its a shared plan.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• eating ot, grocery budget, and house telephone
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• well we don't pay for t.v as in cable . we have movies we buy that we have just collected up and when we want to watch something thats what we do. we unplug everything in the house that we don't need running. we use less water. we have a very cheap phone bill.. it is all about resources!
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 12:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Cable, eating out, and entertainment plus I would use coupons. I currently don't have cable and I save 40% on my grocery bill by using coupons. Eating out and cable gives you tons of extra money each month. I don't want ot give up internet, it is my guilty pleasure, lol.
    LovemyQ

Answer by LovemyQ at 12:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• House phone would GO first, and I guess we could get a lesser cell phone plan, and My cable would have to go =( we don't eat out more than 1-2 times a month and I save tons at the grocery...usually more than I spend!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 12:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Eating out, cable, and stop driving so much to save gas.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No cell phone
    No eating Out
    And Cable
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010