hubby

we don't talk about our hubby's that much on here. So just list some things that you love about your hubby that he does for you and kids. God bless you

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• My hubby is "My Rock". I wouldn't have been able to survive thyroid cancer twice without him. I'm a high maintenance woman when it comes to my health. I didn't choose this life. I was chosen to bear the cross. He's my everything. After 9 yrs. of marriage and 11 yrs. together he still spoils me. I have changed over the past two years and he has been consistent with his unconditional love for me. My recovery was hard but we made it to this day. He's been a SAHD since 2002. So, he's done everything for my son. I've been a SAHM since 2006. When I'm in pain, he always tries to make me laugh. Of course, he always goes overboard. We just complete each other. CLINT I LOVE YOU !!! YOU ARE MY ROCK !!!!!!

in love

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 12:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• It's the little things he does, especially when he makes me laugh. He's just there for us and always understanding, but I love hiom most when he does the "some assemblu required" on the things i buy.
    Wolfmother

Answer by Wolfmother at 12:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• he works!!! and he works overtime when tit is available all with little or no complaining!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i guess being married to the same man for 25years he must be doing something right,,, and i am 46 and he is 49 we were high school sweethearts, and he does everything he cooks, cleans, takes the boy's where ever they need to go.. and i never ever worried when the boy's were toddlers, leaving him in his care, we are total oppisits, and we are friends,, and we truly love spending quality time together,,, and he has such a care free spirit and family is everythilng to him and i praise him all the time,,, because he is not ashamed of telling people he cooks, cleans and does laundry,,, i have to work on his grocery shopping he needs help there. LOL
    onthego234

Answer by onthego234 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• he is AMAZING!!! he helps when asks..works all the overtime he poss. can just so i can be a stay @ home mom :) just love him
    my4loviees

Answer by my4loviees at 12:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My SO (closest thing I will get to a hubby) is great, overall. He has his moments, but he loves me and the kids. The other night he was playing his PS2 and he was creating his guy and he made him look all weird - it was hilarious! He loves me and loves to hear me laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• There is not enough space here for that. I married a ten year old adult. He is a kid when it is time to play, and an adult when it is time to work. He knows when to tell me, "yes, that DOES look bad on you," and when to shut his mouth. He knows when he needs to send me away for some alone time, and makes sure I know he thinks I deserve it. I am one of the lucky ones. I got an amazing Man, and we have two families that were amazing examples of what marriage should be.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My dh is a jack of all trades. He amazes me all the time! He can fix anything....literally anything!! He is great with the grandbabies. He changes diapers, baths, feeds, rocks, even walks the floor all night with them. He can literally build a house completely, he can even build a car. He can fix anything around the house, the cars. Everything! When one of the grandkids break one of their toys, they don't get upset, they just say,"PawPaw can fix it"...and we put it up for him to fix when he gets time....and he can always fix it!! My dh is amazing!!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2008