How many mom's are cooking for Thanksgiving?

I am! And at the moment it's for 11, but maybe 13! Any fun and interesting family dishes you have to make?

wallmom1

Asked by wallmom1 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• I am I have 13 I am cooking for thus far I cook for all Holidays
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I will cook with my mother-in-law... and I don't know exactly how many people will be there
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am, I get to make the turkey. My mom makes really awesome chessy cream corn. It has cream cheese and American singles in it.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I wanna cater this year. Lol.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 12:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have to make the cranberry relish from my husband's grandmother's recipe. Fun to make and delish! This year we will help with pies too and maybe the stuffing.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We all get together at my mom's house and bring a couple dishes - there are 35 of us when everyone comes. I usually take green rice (broccoli, rice and cheese casserole) and a fruit salad with nuts.

Answer by missanc at 1:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I hope I am. It hasn't been decided if my family will be eating out or not. Either way, if we wind up doing that I'll cook at home for my small family of 3, otherwise it may be as many as 12.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i dont know yet. we'll be w/ my in-laws and while i LOVE to cook there will be 4 other women in the kitchen...so if im just in the way i wont be cooking. i think total (counting toddlers) there will be at least 12 maybe 13.

and thats if my DH's family will actually decide what we are doing...they like to wait to the last minute to plan things...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I will cook for me and my 3 kids, dh is in afghanistan
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010