miscarriage, implantation bleeding, clots i don't know please help

Hi. I have been ttc. Yesterday i just felt pregnant..my boobs sore at night, moody, pain in back, ect. I took a preg test and it was negative it is a wk til my period should start. I always have a 34 day cyle. This morning i wiped and it was light red blood. no blood flow on panties. then some clots. I never clot except when i'm flowing alot there will be little clot sometimes. I am cramping bad this morning. Please help any advice. I'm scared and confused.

kdr143

Asked by kdr143 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you're just getting your period, but it could be a miscarriage or you're pregnant and just spotting a little. Sometimes you just have to be patient and wait it out, otherwise go to the doctor.
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I doubt it would be a miscarriage, this early it would just be a chemical pregnancy. I'm guessing it is most likely your period, but I guess it could be implantation.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010