I am Terrified..

I have been exteremly excited about having another baby. then when I hit 36 weeks I started to get scared. I worry about how I am going to take care of 2 kids..how I'm gonna give them both enough attention without making one feel like they arent loved. I just feel scared that I won't be able to do it. Alone again. I have my mom but idk..somehow its just different that raising my child with it's father. I used to live with him and at that point there were 3 kids to take care of..so I know I am capable of loving everyone equally. But now its just me and my son and soon to be baby. idk why i feel scared..i feel silly about it. The doctor says 2 more weeks and it seems so fast and then im have another baby! Anyone feel this way

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 12:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think everyone gets nervous when it almost time. You'll do fine those mother instincts will kick in. I might be in need of encouragement in the next couple of week myself lol
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• You are not the first or the last one to do this, you will be just fine!

Answer by older at 12:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• sounds like what you are feeling is totally normal, it would be wierd if you where not apprehensive. As the other poster said, mommy instincts will just kick in and you will be a great mom to two! Good luck and God Bless you and your family
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i feel the same way sometimes and im only 15 weeks. its hard to think about having another baby to love, care, and pay for...especially if you have to do it alone. i just have to keep reminding myself of how i worried about not loving my first baby or being able to give up my own selfish wants for hers and then how easy it was once she was here...its the only thing that keep me from being terrified!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• it'll work out. My BFF had twins and then another 18 months later, she freaked out for a bit then realized that there were plenty of us to help out when it got too crazy
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 10:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010