What religion are you?

And why?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't have a religion, just a personal relationship with God.

Answer by older at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Christian, Protestant, Southern Baptist. It's the way I was raised and as a teen I explored some other religions - Christianity just make the most sense to me. I KNOW God is real and Jesus died for my sins. It's been proven to me throughout my life.

Answer by missanc at 1:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Christain Baptist. I was raised this way, I believe in God, and Jesus and the Holy Ghost(Spirit).
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• non denominational Christian. I was raised Lutheran, and my kids will go to a Lutheran preschool. But I like the more modern service.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I'm an Eclectic Pagan Witch, which is more Spiritual than Religious, but it still counts. My beliefs are a part of who I am, I did not choose them, they were simply who I was always meant to be.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Unitarian Universalist. I was raised in a UU fellowship, and since I've been old enough to decide for myself, it's always felt right. I don't have to worry about other people scoffing at me when I say that my beliefs are different than theirs, or that my beliefs have changed since last time I talked to them. I don't feel a need to explain myself at all, and there's no box into which my beliefs have to fit in order to still be considered a UU. But at the same time, I know that we all have the same basic values (life, interconnectivity, the democratic process, etc.), which really have nothing to do with religion, but it's something that binds us in a way.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I guess Pagan. I hate labeling, lol. It's all that makes sense to me. Some parts have been proven true by experience, other parts just feel true.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am a British Traditionalist Wiccan. I spent most of my teen years trying to find my spiritual path and it fit for me.. its what I believe and feel with my entire body, mind and soul.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 1:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Im an IndoWiccan Witch.
    Why? Because its what speaks to my heart and soul and brings me peace and joy and spiritual fulfillment.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I'm an Eclectic Wiccan Witch. and I am like Amaranth I am on my path because it speaks to my heart and soul and brings me peace and joy
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010