Do you have high cholesterol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Health

• no
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I do not, but my mother in law does and many others I know...with just 4 oz of an all organic all fruit beverage, it has lowered it...and they are healthier today because of all the nutrients they are giving their bodies. My family and I also drink it every day.

Email me if you would like more info on a wonderful product that is functional and it is working for not only cholesterol, but other heart diseases, as well as arthritis, joint pains, sleep disorders...and others.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• yes I do,but every med they have given me,has made my legs and hand ache like crazy.So I quit taking anything.I tried doing a low cholesterol diet,but still does'nt go down.Mine was inherited.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008