Eczema

Any of you has eczema? How do you deal with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Health

• my baby has it.. lotion! moisturize moisturize moisturize.. you can also mix some cortisone cream with the lotion
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My two year old has it. We use cetaphil lotion(found in the same isle with face products). His skin drinks it up. i used to use that first and then layer on the Eucerin if his skin was really dry or itchy. Try different combinations and see what works best. I liked this one the best since the first one is absorbed very quicky and the eucerin adds an extra layer of moisture.
    kendra.barber14

Answer by kendra.barber14 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Two of my kids have it and I also have it. Aveeno lotion works for the most part...but sometimes when it gets bad we need a prescription cream. Works like a charm at relieving it and getting rid of it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• petroleum jelly
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 7:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Renew lotion works great.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008