Do you vote them down regardless?

You and another mom don't agree on a LOT of things when it comes to certain questions. However, you happen to read an answer you totally agree with. Do you skip their answer or do you vote them up?

You posted a question and that mom has given what you think is the best answer. Do you choose hers or someone else's that sort of resembles what she said?

Again, please, no bashing. I'm still just genuinely curious.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I vote up everyone that replies to my post even if I dont agree with what they said but I vote down if they come of being bitchy or ir bashing. I choose best answer for the question I agree with most.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I vote up good answers and pick the best one based on the answer itself, not who posted it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I rarely remember who answers most questions what way, so I would pick the best answer, regardless
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I vote up good and only vote down the answers that are just down right flat out rude. I give best answer to the best answer. I don't give a hoot who posted it
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i vote up good answers and pick what i think is the best answer no matter who the poster is. it takes a LOT to make me down vote someone...its never just b/c i dont like them.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• If I agree or like the answer that is all that matters.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i can say that i've gotten into some heated discussions with a few on here before and then turned around and voted them best answer and still have voted up answers for them...you can't agree on everything.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I vote up good to great answers
    Rude and nasty comments I will probably vote you down
    And best answer goes to the most creative most kind answer or if they are all about the same the person with the lowest score....gets BA
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I don't give a crap who posted it. If I like it, I'll vote it up or choose it as best answer.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2010