severe dandruff

How do I get ridd of it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• only bad part of that is the listerine can dry it out. me personally, im prone to oily hair but also dry dependent on weather, i have a sensitive scalp. i use head n shoulders shampoo and condition (2 in 1) plus garnier frutis moisturizing conditioner and that keeps my hair very healthy , my scalp really healthy and i dont get dandruff. i cant use the 99cent shamppo conditioner..i get an itchy scalp etc. if i do. head n shoulders is about 5 bcks a botle and garnier is about 4. its a few dollars more but to me its made a big difference in my hair and scalps health and feel
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• this might sound weird but my mom in law told me to take a cup if listerine mouth wash and some conditioner and mix it together and use that. thats something like they use at the salons when they do a deep clean for like damaged hair. i hope this helps good luck
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 12:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Head & Shoulders Intensive Treatment. It's in a dark blue bottle. It's the only thing that helps with my dandruff and doesn't try out my hair.
    AndreaDawn1984

Answer by AndreaDawn1984 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Sebulex Dandruff Shampoo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i second the head and shoulders i have used it since i was 10 i love it
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• try paul mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner it really helps i used it on a gentleman with really bad dandruff i mean it caked my comb anyway i used it he came back the next day and bought some
    jlma31

Answer by jlma31 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008