Imagine a romantic dinner.... Where, with who, what are u wearing?

relationships

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• On the beach. Table with candles, I would be wearing a long white dress and he white pants and white top.. with DH..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 3:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My husband is all about the romance none of it matters much to me. We were riding our bikes in Napa and then went out to a dinner. It was nice and relaxing. So I would say it was good. I was dressed in a red dress looking pretty sexy he in a suit.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Hospital room, right after having our first child, I'm wearing one of those hot little hospital numbers with the ties all down the front and I have two black eyes and broken capillaries all over my face and neck from pushing a 9 pound kid into the world. My husband saunters in with bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches and fries. We eat together, cuddle our brand-new baby boy and talk about the future.

That was the most romantic dinner I ever had.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• A set up on the sand by the ocean, a moonlit night, my man, wearing nothing but a silky strapless jumpsuit.....

Answer by older at 3:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• With my husband, at our kitchen table or in our backyard under the stars and I'm wearing a pair of jeans and a cute shirt (what I'm comfortable in and what he loves me most in, besides nothing of course)! ;)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Hmmm. Is this a fantasy?
    I'll assume it's not. I'm in Santorini, Greece at a taverna with a brick over pizza and a shot of ouzo. My husband is my date and I am in a light summer dress and wedges and we are watching the sun go down over the caldera. Circa 2001
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2010