Baby pictures on Facebook.

My fiance's 12yo neice put pics of our son on facebook. I am not cool with this. Although I have pics of him on my page, I control who can see them. How do I tell her to take them down without hurting her feelings?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Tell her nicely, exactly what you said here. . You don't want your son's picture up on the internet anywhere where you can't control who sees them. She has to remove them from Facebook & anywhere else she might have them posted.   She's not supposed to be on Facebook anyway. She's not 13.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 10:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• You just explain to her how you explained it to us.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would just explain that to her that you don't feel comfortable with just anyone seeing pictures of him.
    mysonismyjoy

Answer by mysonismyjoy at 1:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would just talk to her about it. Explain to her that you are uncomfortable with her having pictures of your son on her facebook because a bunch of people you dont know can see him and that worries you and then ask her to take them down. If she doesnt I would talk to her parents
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Just ask her.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Tell her first you love her but would appreciate her taking down the pictures and in the future not posting anymore, if she gets mad she will be fine after awhile and will understand later
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 4:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Welll,,,if you ask them to take down pictures off their Facebook....maybe you should take the pictures off YOURS. It doesn't really make any difference who posts them...they ARE out there.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010