How do I tell...

...my husband that I want to leave him? I don't want to be one of those women that just pack the house up and leaves a dear john letter. What would be the best way to tell him that I'm done being is wife?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• message me and we can talk please.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I GUESS THAT WOULD DEPEND ON HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR REASON FOR LEAVING IS. SOMETIMES I DONT THINK THE MEN DESERVE MORE THAN A LETTER. AND SOMETIMES I THINK THE WOMEN JUST NEED SOME SUPPORT TO STICK IT OUT THROUGH THE HARD TIMES, SUCH AS COUNCELING OR JUST SOME FRIENDS THAT ARE WILLING TO LISTEN. YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• can you handle sitting down and talking to him? are you sure he can handle it and wont freak out and hurt you
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 31, 2008