Do you believe in angels?

?

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• definitely. my dad even claimed to have seen mine hanging over my crib as an infant. i was always really sick and after "her" appereance (according to him the figure was feminine) i was rarely as sick. of course, my parents would watch over me in shifts because i was so sick, so maybe he was delusional from lack of sleep. but i like to believe that the story is real and that the angel still follows me around and watches over my sleeping beauties now too =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I do!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• YES- i believe We All have one Sitting on our Shoulder & they Always pull through just when we Need them:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 1:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I most certainly do my mom, me, and my sisters have always been very spiritually intuned but my little sister has the biggest gift she has always talked to angels but what made me really open my eyes to her gift was in august of 2004 we were sitting down talking and she said to me "sis your gonna have a little boy in june of 2005" I laughed at her and said yeah right i would have to be preggo now or get preggo really soon for that to happen well by october i found out I was preggo and due in june 2005 and later i found out it was in fact a boy I asked how she knew and she said the angels told her :) so if angels don't exist then how did she know all that BEFORE i even got pregnant?
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My belief is that I believe that "anything" is possible. :-)
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I think so.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes, of course, I was even told by a total stranger, my house is full of them.

Answer by older at 2:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes very much so.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No, it's silly.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No, I don't.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2010