Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


my kids are on medicaid through our state due to no insurance and low income job. hubby got a small raise which did not qualify us to notify our caseworker, we were told it would have to be 200 more a month which it is not even a hundred. he is caught up on back child support which we just found out about , my daughter was just diagnosed as ADHD inattentive. as soon as that happened now they are saying they found something that is different from the info they have on file for my husband. Should i worry? I can't afford the $192.99 for her medicine. This worries me because i already cannot see a doctor myself. I don't want my kids without insurance


Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • it depends on what they found . your daughter should still qualify unless you make more than 2,500 a month .. that was income for the normal 3 person family

    Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

  • Well is there a way you can talk to them and see what the issue is? What info is different? Did they contact you or set a letter just saying that? Why wouldnt they explain it further? I would think if you were truthfully with them about you income and anything else they needed on file, threes nothing to worry about but I dont know for sure, I dont work in that field or have experience with that.

    Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2010