Have you ever heard someone say your name when no one else was there but you?

I have a few times and I also remeber 1 day when I was 19 I was cleaning the kitchen I saw a tall dark figure walk around the corner twards the bedroom (we lived in an apartment then) but when I went to see if it was my husband the only other tall person in the house he was fast asleep in bed. another time he and I were having a fight about his cheating and I was in the bedroom crying when all of a sudden I smelled some perfume that wasnt mine but it was very comforting I walked around and the smell followed me but when I asked my hubby if he could smell it he said no I even checked all the scents we had and nothing matched it! Once again same apartment hubby would wear doo rags but they were always dissapearing so one day I was talking to my older sis thru yahoo messenger and she asked me if "things" dissapear at my home i said yeah but never told her what and the next thing she typed was "doo rags"......

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 1:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I have and it is usually either Jesus or one of the angels getting my attention. I have felt angels tap me in the shoulder or brush up against me with their wings !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• LOL...YES
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes I have, and not too long ago I went to the cemetery to put flowers in my dad's grave, I usually go through a certain entrance but this time I was not able to and took another, I got out and searched and search for his grave site, and I couldn't find it, I was so puzzled, then a voice wishpered in my ear, "it is not here", I looked around me and no one was there, I then realized I was in the wrong section!!! I truly believe it was my dad's voice telling me why I couldn't find it.

Answer by older at 2:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have heard a voice at the end of my bed saying different things, like "Hey...Hey you"
    one time I heard the TV blaring loudly on an early Saturday morning,,,Fuming I went to the living room ready to yell at the kids
    Then I got to the edge of the living room and NOTHING! nothing was on and I checked on the kids and they were fast asleep.

What is creepy is the voices and the TV incident were at another house, the voice has been heard in this house now and other weird things have happened in this house too that can't be explained. I just want to know why I'm still having these things happen in 2 seperate houses
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• YES! One time only. I was working at a company who had its headquarters in an old mission house. It was gorgeous in there...kind of looked like a castle. Anyway, I was in the main lobby filling in for the receptionist while she was at lunch and heard my name being called from down the hall. I looked and didn't see anyone, so thought I just heard things and went on about my business. Then I heard it again...still no one. Definitely gave me the creeps.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes, when I was working for a naturopathic company several years ago. I constantly heard my name called to look around and find nothing.
    There were strong rumors of a lady in white roaming the place so we always figured it was her.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• @ older yup it probably was your dad my dad has followed me from home to home always letting me know he's around by turning on a light i know i turned off or turning the stereo volume up. @ alot my fiance was in shock when he felt the baby kick (we found out not too long ago and are due in december) he thought I made my stomache jump so we were kinda fussin about it and then we both got quiet for a minute nothing was on either no tv no radio it was total silence (kids were in bed) then someone whispered to me "Believe child she's there" and when I asked if he heard it he said no....
    405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• dumbass my sister was in the air force and living in another state
    405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• So you were fighting with your husband over his cheating, you smelled a perfume that you recognized and was comforting but it wasn't yours, and your sister knew your husbands "doo rags" were disappearing wihtout you ever telling her. Un hello, your sister is sleeping with your husband. His doo rags weren't disappearing he was forgetting them at her place or she was taking them.. The reason the smell "followed" you was the scent was on the bed you were crying on.
    Anonymous