needs some advise.

so im suppose to be getting my period on the 5th, ! its not that long away. but im still having cramps. but now there a little higher, like pressure. on and off during the day. and im having little back pain. so im not suree if taking a test tomorrow would be a good idea? i have the clearblue easy. 5 days before your misssed period. advise?

SteffMareci

Asked by SteffMareci at 1:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• like im about to start my period. but it feels a little different.
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Wait until you've actually missed your period. It'll be a little more accurate.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• well tomorrow is the 31 so its 5 days before you period, so it should be working I guess. Try it. If its negative just do another one maybe a day or 2 later.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• alright :) thankss.
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The only way to know for sure is to test. If it is absolutely necessary that you test now, go ahead. If not, I'd just wait until you were due for your period, unless you want to test again in a couple weeks.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• well i have the 5 pack. so im just gonna do it tomorrow and see what happens. im one of those people who neeed to know now. LOL
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• what did the test(s) say?
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• it was neg. so im not sure if i should wait till the day im suppose to get my period ?
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i was supposto have my period two days ago and i got a positive on the first response yesterday, yesterday ws the "first"day of my period but instead i got a im gonna be a mommy id take a test if i were u
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 3:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• well i had a digital, and it was neg. but i tested on, the 31st, but my period is due on the 5th soo ima buy 'first response' and see what happens .
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010