Has anyone use smooth away on there legs?

I was watching a this smooth away show witch it has a pad that removes hairs and i was wondering if it really works or not? and if you like it and if it is worth a try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• looks to me like it would burn your skin like a rubbing burn, i have never used it though! lol
    Cecilydw

Answer by Cecilydw at 12:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I tried it on my arms once.. it did burn.. like a rug burn. I don't see it working on your leg, unless you want to look like hamburger...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• when i was watching it , they said tiny crystals are in the pad and i thought you would get a burn from it so i thought i would ask brfore even seeing if it works i don't want to look like a hamburger..lol.. but then again when hubby is snori9ng i could use him as a lab rat ..lol.. shame on me for dirty thoughts like this...lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I tried it once. bad idea! it's just rubbing your legs with a super fine grit sandpaper.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2008