Who messes your house up more your Husband or your kids?

I have spent the entire day cleaning my house. I have also baked a pumpkin pie and made breakfast and lunch. So I have been busy! My Hubby is at work til 6:30 tonight and I know that as soon as he gets home my house is going to look like a tornado hit it =( my kids don't usually make a big mess and when they do and it's toys its easy to pick up. But DH is just a mess maker! So who messes your your house?

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 2:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• husband! it sooo annoying. im always following him from room to room. and i have babies who make amess too and arent old enough to clean after themselves, so i'm the maid. but he runs all the errands since its hard for me to take the babies and go. he does all the outdoor work for me, like shopping gardening anything needs fixing or painting. so i let it go. all i do is cook and clean. when he;s home he helps with the babies. i'm grateful. he's usually so messy cuz (doesnt try to be) cuz he tries to get everything done on time. its crazy on his days off. he comes home between errands n its like tazmanian devil hit my place. lol. cant complain!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My husband is actually a very neat person, so definitely kid
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Me Colgate but clean up after myself.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It's a draw between the two they are both pretty bad when it comes to messes.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Kids of course. My Hubby puts his laundry in the laundry room,hangs up his towel, and reuses it a few times, and takes his shoes off at the door... He also cleans the garage/shop when he's finished working out there. I couldn't ask for more!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The kids, I let my kids play with whatever toys they want during the day. I know that they'll put it down and come back to it. Before bed, they have to help clean up. Where as DH expects them to put the toys away after they finish with them. He hates seeing toys on the floor.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I think they are even
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 2:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Both. @@
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No one seriously (other than my girls but they help mama clean) cant stand messes and if anyone tries to make a mess its on! I keep things together and like it like that :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• They all do. It's just irritating, like yesterday I went to work at my parents. When i came home I put all the dishes in the dishwasher. Then we ate dinner, and wouldn't you know it, my hubby just lays the dirty dishes in this sink. I ask, you really can't take 30 seconds to rinse these plates and bowls and put them in the dishwasher????? Especially when you just saw me load it up 20 minutes ago. Same thing with his dirty clothing.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010