Are there any small playgroups in Danville, CA?

My daughter is 6 months old and I am really wanting to get plugged into a small playgroup with other kids her age. I would prefer for it to be a group of young-er, stay-at-home moms ... I am 23. I would love to create a network where we can all get together in my area at least once a week. Are there any existing playgroups or would anyone be interested in getting together?

CristinaWood

Asked by CristinaWood at 12:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My best suggestion for you is to go to http://www.meetup.com. They have lists of various groups of people that get together in certain areas. If I am not mistaken, you should be able to search for the groups in your area by your zip code. I hope this helps! Good luck! :)
    ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2008