sprem??

what does it mean when you bfs sprem is like water ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i've never seen that. so i dont know. Sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I'm assuming you mean sperm.
    And I have no clue.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 12:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• What never seen that either sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If you mean that his ejaculation is very watery after he cums, that means that he is perfectly normal and fertile. Once his ejaculation comes into contact with your lady parts is becomes watery to allow the sperm to swim up up up into your vagina and into your uterus. If it is thick and kinda sticky, then the little guys can't get out of it even if they try with all their might, and your chances of getting pregnant are lessened.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:30 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Agree with carolynbarnett. Mild chemical reactions occur when the two fluids mix, so it becoming watery is normal.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 1:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• yeah.. eww.. one of my exes had thick, sticky cum and we tried for over 6 months to get pregnant(we were together 4 yrs and were engaged).. and then the father of my child is kinda runny too.. and i got pregnant too easily on accident :S
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2008