the circle of life; do u think the shows with the lions hunting the zebras or giraffes are boring interesting

..hard watch.. or what.. when i watch these kind of shows .its like watching a horror movie..i want to see what happens bc it is very interesting... but when the lion actually catches the prey.. i have to run awy for min.. but then ill watch the rest of the show..once the killing part is over.

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah it makes me sad so i dont watch
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 2:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• disgusting.....you forgot that choice lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I cannot watch stuff like that. I find it too upsetting to see an animal running for its life only to be caught and eaten alive. I understand that that's what predators have to do to survive, but I can't bear to watch it happen. Nature is so cruel.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I don't mind it. I'm a geek, so educational television fascinates me, and I can stand to watch the predator stuff. I'm not all into it like I am the history stuff or the other stuff, but it doesn't bother me.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am with bandgeek521. I love educational tv, esp nature shows and history shows.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2010