How come it so fast for people to punish other people kids but not their own?

I have a friend and her daughter is rude disrespecful trouble in school not passing. Her stepson well-behaved teenage respecful passing play sports has manners he do typical teenager things moved slow when you call them from the television. I see her yelled at him and ready to punish him for little things but do nothing to her own child. Im like wow didnt your daughter just lied to you about something. you mad becaused he didnt take the trash out. Her spouse is like...how u quick to yell at a kid not yours and not your own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Favoritism at its finest
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Some people are such complete assholes to not realize that when you marry someone with kids, they become YOUR kids as well. Distinguishing between the two just because one comes from your own uterus makes me disgusted. It's childish behavior.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No idea some people are blind to there kids faults or just dont care to discipline....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• She obviously doesnt have that maternal bond w/ her stepson. Too bad for him & the rest of the family. I'm sure her husb. sees it & resents her for it. I hope she's not trying to be her dau's friend. That girl needs some strict discipline & parental guidance. If your friend doesnt do something about her soon, you friend will be a g-ma before she wants to be!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It sounds like she is Jealous that her Step-Son is doing much better than her Daughter is!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Some parents try and look past what their kids do.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Some parents cant see what there kids are doing . They blinded .those are the parents that say there kids are so perfect, And dont even know it was there kids that broke out the neighbors window,,
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 3:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2010