is it too early to tell?

ok so my i had my period on the 7th and so my period is due on Monday or Tuesday is it ok to just take a test this early? well i have gotten two test from the dollar store and was going to go to this place called bith right they give free test but do you think its to early? iam just so anxous i want to know. i kind of got a faint pos. with my son and i was already two months along with him before i found out if that makes a differance? what do you all ladies think? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You could try it, but I would say it needs to be one of the brands that is for early results. It will say on the box. 5 days before missed period or whatever. I was 2 weeks pg with my daughter when I found out and I had two pink lines before the test was on the counter LOL
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• probably too early..esp. w/ a dollar store test. they arent sensitive enough
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• YEAH I WOULD TAKE AN EARLY DETECTION TEST. THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT CAN DETECT 5 DAYS BEFORE YOUR MISSED PERIOD BUT IF YOU ARE TIGHT ON MONEY I WOULD JUST WAIT UNTIL AFTER YOUR MISSED PERIOD TO GET THE CHEAP ONES. THAT'S WHAT I GOT WITH MY SON BUT I WAS LIKE ALMOST 4 MONTHS PREGO SO I REALLY DIDN'T EVEN NEED A TEST. LOL. I HAD ALL THE SIGNS ALREADY AND MY BELLY WAS KIND OF SWOLLEN.
    mhoelzer2988

Answer by mhoelzer2988 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• my last period was october 5th and I just tested last thursday and got a positive. I only tested because I spotted some pink stuff which I normally dont ever have and I spotted that like monday or so. So I tested 4 days early and got a positive which the line wasn;'t really dark but actually in between light and dark. If your periods are 28 days then ur next one would be on what, November 5th??? Do you could test today on Nov. 2nd
    Anonymous