Ive been married going on 2yrs Ive found 2text message at different times in my husbands phone but he swears hes not cheating do you think he could be tellin the truth

Yvette12363

Asked by Yvette12363 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• what do they say?
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• What is in the text messages?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• ? You mean from another woman? Maybe someone from work? What did they say?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• What do the text say and who are they from?

Answer by older at 4:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Texts from who, and what do they say?

Answer by louise2 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• What does your intuition tell you? I had a bf who always came home with new numbers and texts from girls but would swear up and down his "play brother" was using his phone and im thinking ok why would he do that when 1 he has his own phone and 2 he has a gf of his own so what r u letting him risk our relationship for? I knew he was full of shit especially because i talked to some of the girls and noticed that some of the texts he claimed were being texted by and to his "play brother" were actually being sent and recieved at times when he was right next to me on the couch claiming to play a game... I left him and he has been trying to get me back for almost 4 years now :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Assuming you mean texts from another woman or from him of a flirty or sexual nature...no, don't believe him. He's lying and you know it but are afraid to admit it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Also if you have found them at 2 different times it just means he was more careful to erase those particular outgoing/incoming messages but missed a couple if he starts to "lock" his phone thats another sign
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• What kind of texts? what do they say? did he allow someone to use his phone?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The real point is do you think he is telling the truth?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010