Anyone else getting lots of phone calls concerning the election?

I get at least 5 a day encouraging me to vote for this person or that person. Sometimes its an actual person calling and sometimes its a recording. I live in a state where you mail your ballot instead of going to a voting booth and I mailed it several days ago. One person that called said that if I mailed my ballot in early I wouldn't be on the list for any more calls and that she couldn't take me off her call list until I voted. Liar. I'm still getting the calls form all of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Have the phone turned off. Sear protect is the worst.......the phone calls come up on the tv screen via com cast now....weirdest shit.

I wish I could block them all
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 4:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes! I have been getting them nonstop, but from the ones I'm not even going to vote for!!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Nope. Not a one.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 4:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I havent got one... Crazy! I guess they all know who I'm voted for already lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yep. I get lots of those calls every day. I don't answer when I see who is calling or if it's unknown caller. If they won't make their name and number available for caller ID, then they don't want to talk to me bad enough.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Only got a few from the teacher's union (they weren't too happy with my responses! LOL) and another was a wrong number (looking for someone who didn't live here)--guess Democratic campaigns aren't purchasing the most recent phone lists--we've had the same phone number for 8 years and our home was custom built for us! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• yes everyday all day!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I use the caller ID for most of them, but some of them come up as "unavailable" and my mom's number comes up as "unavailable too so I answer in case it's her. I suppose I could just tell her to leave a message and I'll call her back. But I'm just so tired of it all already. I hung up on 4 of them so far today. I don't usually just hang up for unsolicited calls but this is really getting old.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I screen 100% of the time-so, NO!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Nope.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010