Your biggest regret?

What is your biggest regret?

Mine is not continuing with my Swimming career, but if I did I wouldnt be where I am today.

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a more regrets then I care to think about....
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 6:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have no regrets!

Answer by older at 5:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have several. My biggest- when I was pregnant with my second child my gallbladder went out of whack and I had gallstones. This caused horrible heartburn whenever I ate. I pretty much stopped eating to dull the pain. Now this wasn't the ONLY thing that I went through during this pregnancy, I was sick from the very beginning- had a spinal tap and rebound headaches before the gallbladder issue. But at 5 months my son was found to no longer have a heartbeat and I delivered him as a stillbirth. I regret not pushing through the pain and eating healthy food. I blame myself sometimes; think it was my fault.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Not listening to my mom about waiting to get married because 2 1/2 years in I took the kids and left his cheating loved to fuck 15 year olds ass!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Not applying my self to school. I was pre-wed! I was much more interested in boys than school. HOw sad. Being better educated would be my dream come true.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I wish I would have taken school more seriously when I was younger and went on to college. I was always told I was sooo smart and never applied myself. But I should have.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2010