sex offenders

how often do you check the sex offenders registry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• it's been a few months for me, but I guess i'm due to check again. Last time I looked, somebody I met through a friend was listed! creepy!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Rarely... not much I can do about them living next to me... plus I ive really close to a school.:)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• When ever I see someone posts a question like this. About once every 2-3 months.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Its been a few months for me too. I get a little complacent sometimes because my son is always right where I can see him. But still....
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• to be honest with u ive never even checked it once in my life.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It tried to get into check it yesterday and it kept telling me I was not putting the code in properly. I did exactly correct at least eight times. Finally I gave up.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Not often, maybe every time I move. But I plan to check it before we go Trick Or Treating.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i have it set up to get an alert in care any offender moves around my area...and anyways they can not live in the community that i live in cuz its right on school zone...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have on occasion in my area and there is not one sex offender listed in my town of less then 700. However I w check it out at my sister's house. She lives across from a beach and million dollar park so I check it often because of my kids' and visiting her. last look she had 50 offenders within 2 miles of her house! That scares me and she just blows it off that these people are only using address's to register that they have a place to live...I will not sugar cot it the way she does..my head is not burried in the sand
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 6:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Not often, but I don't have children living here anymore.
    earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 9:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2010