Would you purchase a Car Seat Wrap for a convertible seat if there was one?

Since I know many moms have bought the cuddle bags for the infant seats. I was wondering would you purchase a Car Seat Wrap for the 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 seats?
I am asking this as part of my market research. I have made such an item and wanting to know if it would be a good product to run with. I do have pictures of some that I have made and will share them to who ever wants to take a look. I will also try to get them on my profile.

But for now if you could answer with yes or know and how much you'd be willing to pay for something like that it would be super. Thank you so much.

Kimberley

Natural_Mommy

Asked by Natural_Mommy at 6:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• They do make them. They cost between $20 and $40 depending on the brand. Yes I would buy one if I had a baby. My baby is four years now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would. I have never heard of something like this. I have cleaned pukey car seats too many times.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• are you talking about a blanket like cover to keep them warm? Because I would buy one of those for the convertible carseat. If they already make them as 2autisticsmom says, I haven't seen them. Can I see a picture? I don't know that I'd pay more than 20 for it though since I can use blankets just as easily.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• YES!!!!!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Hello Ladies!! Thanks for your feed back so far. I have put and album on my profile with the pics of the "Blankie Boo" as it is being called. My son is 2.5 years old and loves his Blankie Boo. This Blankie Boo is for the older kids 1 year and up. Let me know what you think. Thanks and Have a Happy Halloween.
    Natural_Mommy

Comment by Natural_Mommy (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Nope. If it didn't come WITH the car seat, I don't need it FOR the car seat.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010