please help adult content

I just recently went to the bathroom and when I was finished, I looked and saw blood in my stool. When I wiped, the amount of blood was like a light period... I've also experienced some strange cramping lately, like if I walk around too much the muscles down near my vaginal area get tense. Should I call a nurse about this?

fluppyducky

Asked by fluppyducky at 6:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you should... could be hemorids...
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It could be hemroids or you could have torn yourself a little. I would call the DR and make an appointment. One thing to look at is what color was the blood. If it is bright red that usually means a cut of some sort, it is dark red, then it might be something worse. I am not trying to scare you it is just that I have had problems in the past and I know that the color of the blood is something they have always told me to look at.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would call your doctor to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• you should call
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 11:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2010