how can i talk to him about it?

i havent really talked to my ex, the babys father, since i told him i miscarried. i dont know how he took it cause i havent seen him. i dont have anyone else close to talk to about the miscarriage. how do i talk to him about it? how can i bring it up that i wanna talk about it with him?

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would just call him and ask if he has some time to talk with you. I think you just need to be honest and upfront with him. I think you also have to understand that he might not want to talk at this time. If you feel you really need to talk with him then I would make this known to him.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• He might be trying to deal with the loss in his own way. Just call him and try to talk to him about it. If he doesn't want to talk then he might be trying to move on with his life.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010